Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rainy Spring

Well, I finished A's socks and have ordered yarn for two sweaters. Sweaters for me. I have knit many things, but never real life adult size sweaters. I am going to try and get ahead of the game for A socks for next winter over the summer. Surely with swim lessons and park dates etc., I will have time to knock out a couple of pairs.

One of the sweaters I want to make is a summer sweater. Something lacy to wear over tanks and summer shirts so that I won't be cold in restaurants. I haven't found anything like what I want so I am going to have to design it. Having never made or designed a sweater I have a feeling this will be a challenge. I'm going to see how the yarn is first and then figure out the sweater. I'll post pics of the socks and more about the sweaters when the yarn gets here.

No comments: